About Restaurant Chiparus
The restaurant at Fletcher Hotel Leidschendam - The Hague is named after one of the most famous sculptors of art deco, who mostly crafted small-scale bronze and ivory pieces. This sculptor’s name was Demetre Chiparus and the restaurant is thus known as 'Restaurant Chiparus', where a number of his works are displayed. You are welcome for lunch or dinner every day, which the head chef and his kitchen crew prepare for you with passion.
- Breakfast (mon - fri): 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- Breakfast (sat & sun): 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Lunch: 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Dinner: 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Late night snack: 9:00 PM – 11:00 PM